CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 11

Weekend Update

Psalms Sunday post is below. :o)

Well it's been somewhat of an eventful weekend. With everyone being sick lately, the past few Saturdays have found us lazy, lazy. So, yesterday, I decided we should get out of the house. We headed to Woodland Park to take the miss to the dinosaur museum. She seemed to have a pretty good time. She kept saying, "wow", over and over again. It was cute. She had fun with the hands on things....fossil rubbings and digging for bones and such.

But, she was terrified, TERRIFIED..of the T-rex. I wanted to get a picture of us, next to him...but she freaked out.

She was a bit traumatized and for awhile, stayed like this.....

All in all, she seemed to have fun. It was a neat, little place. And it really was little. We were only there for maybe 30 minutes. On the way out, she got some rock candy and some dinosaur money, so she was all smiles. And the mister was all smiles as
well.


I have been working on a header image/template for a gal. It's been fun. While working on it, I had one of those A-HA moments and headed on over to edit my own template. And, I was able to fix a problem in my template that has been annoying me for 7 months now. When you click on a link to one of my individual posts, script used to flood my header image, but not anymore, it's all fixed. YAY! You know you wanna see, come on, just for kicks, click Here.

The mister is doing well. He went to the doctor on Friday to get some oral nystatin for his thrush. And, since he has been on it, I have noticed that his eczema has improved substantially. On friday, his entire back was red, dry, bumpy. His face was covered in red patches. This morning, the skin on his tummy and back is red free and so smooth. And his face is clear. Coincidence??? I have begun to think not. I looked a little online this morning about the relationship between nystatin and eczema and have found some sites that discuss how eczema can be caused by yeast. And nystatin treats yeast. So, I will definitely be researching this further.

Finally, folks, my little girl has been melting my heart. Her new thing now is to let me know that she misses me, when I am asleep or at the store. She tells me that she is sooo glad I am here. This morning, she asked me for a kiss and a hug. And while we were hugging, she told me that she was glad that I am her mommy. TOO CUTE, I tell you what.

Well, that's it for the update. Oh, wait, I lied..... One more thing.

Last night, I did something that I haven't done in 7 months. I slept in my own bed, on my side of the bed, without a little body next to mine. My arm wasn't angeled just right to allow for a little head to rest in the crook of it. I was able to stretch out instead of taking up a little sliver, while my mister slept at an angle, kicking me in the belly. Yep, he slept in his crib last night...all night long...and didn't cry once. And I got sleep. It was wonderful!!!