CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 23

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead. When I had the chicken pox as a child, I had them BADLY!!!! They were everywhere. And I have a permanent, pretty reminder.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Getting to know Jesus as my personal Savior. Especially while growing up in the home that I did with parents who were non-believers.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Joan Rivers

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I can't think of any words. I do know, however, that I'd sing along with my mom to the slow rock 80's songs and always had some weird versions of what I thought the lyrics were. I know I used to sing some pretty funny things.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought chocolate was delightful!


Visit More Feasts