CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 2

New Look

So, yes, there is a new look around here. I loved my previous banner, but to be honest, I had gotten sick of the pink. So, I used my new photo software that I use for my digital scrapbooking, and I made a new banner with the help of that awesome graphic of that adorable little girl. I also decided to move my tables around to put the post section in the middle. And wa-la, there you have it. It was a lot of fun. It's funny how much having a blog can teach you about css and html. Not that I am AT ALL close to being any sort of an expert. It's all trial and error for me.

Well, my hubby stepped on my glasses last night. My fault for keeping them on the ground. I spent all day walking around with horribly crooked and bent glasses. They looked pretty pitiful. So, it was a great excuse to go to the eye doctor and finally get an exam and back into my contacts that I have missed so much. I told the gal how I have been having trouble driving at night over the past couple of years. All the lights would blur together and I had a hard time seeing. Turns out the prescription for my glasses was too strong and I also have a tiny astigmatism. So, those two things contributed to my horrible night time vision. But, I got my contacts, drove home in the dark with snow falling, and I could see so unbelievably clearly. It was WONDERFUL. I am so glad to be back in my contacts. And, I am in a new kind that is approved for sleeping in. I can't tell you how often I have been lectured by my eye doctors because I have a habit of sleeping in my contacts all of the time. So, now I can...and my eyes will still get the oxygen they need. I also went home with two samples of blue colored contacts. They aren't prescription though. But it'll be fun to see myself with blue eyes. Although I am afraid my eyes may just be too brown and the brown will show through. But, we'll see.

Okay, I think I bored you long enough.

It's after midnight, so I MUST go to bed. But I will be back on in the afternoon with my blog surfing Friday post. I found some great reads this week. I must share them with you all.