CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 3

Surf's Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I'm a day off with this post. I apologize. Can you believe I went to bed at 7:00 last night? I had had a horrible headache mixed with nausea. I woke up here and there to help with the mister, but mostly I slept. I slept and slept...and slept until 8:00 A.M. I am still a tad tired though, and still have a lingering headache. Hmmmmmm......

Anyway, once again I found some wonderful posts. And time seems to be the theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Over at A Path Made Straight, we are reminded to slow down and enjoy the present.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicTake a look at Precious Time Versus Spare Time with Enjoy The Journey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnd, Seeking Faithfulness has an important, MUST READ reminder for all moms out there. So, if you are a mom or are becoming a mom or want to be a mom someday, READ IT!!!!