CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 15

Thankful Thursday




I am sooo thankful that my hubby had off from work yesterday. I was able to use nap time to get my hair and makeup ready for the dinner last night. And he was also home to help with the day care kiddos while I got my dress on and stuff. So, that was wonderful. Had he not been home, I would have had 20 minutes to get ready.

I am thankful that we were able to attend last night. It was a great, GREAT time.

I am thankful for the two gals that watched our kiddos and Tiffany's kiddos last night, so that we were able to have an evening together without the kids.

I am thankful for my hubby praying for me this morning. I have been in a funk...a pretty grumpy mood...from not getting enough sleep last night. The day care kiddos have been crazy this morning. I told my hubby how I was feeling and he embraced me and prayed for me and I am so thankful for that.

I am thankful for my new Chris Tomlin cd that I received as a prize last night. There are some great worship songs on that cd.

I am thankful for my daughter's hugs and kisses. She makes me feel like I am doing everything right, even on days where I feel I have failed.