CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 27

Blast From the not so distant past

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was tagged a few days ago by Laurel Wreath to do this fun little blog meme. So here goes......


This is a NEW meme to help get to know your bloggin' buds!!!
Here is how it works....
Here is a list of categories add the titles and links to previous posts that you feel fit these descriptions... and tell why if yah wanna!

FUNNY

I have two posts for this category.....

1. No Habla Espanol
So, tonight I went out to Safeway to get some travel items for DH to take with him on his trip. I then thought I'd be a sweetie and get him some magazines to read on the plane. Read More

2. Little List of Thankfulness
So, the day care kiddos are going to make a Thanksgiving garland tomorrow and on it will be the things that they are thankful for. So, yesterday afternoon I explained to them what Thanksgiving is and also what things we have in our lives we could be thankful for. After the miss listened to E (my 4 yr. old day care kiddo) list off what he was thankful for, I asked her what she was thankful for. She smiled and said, "Mommy." Continue On

SERIOUS


My Mother's Day Gift
Many of you already know about this, but I wanted to share bits and pieces from my weekend, because it has to do with my Mother's Day gift.
Anyway, this weekend was definitely a scary one that was very emotionally draining. On Saturday evening, the miss took quite a fall. She fell about 4 feet and landed face down, on her head on the sidewalk. Her forehead took the entire force of the fall. We went to the emergency room and she began vomiting, so they took her back to be checked out right away. More

THE UGLY

Okay, this is the best I could do....

Jekyll And Hyde
I admit it, this morning I have been Jekyll and Hyde. Can I blame my fits and mood swings on pregnancy? I call it lack of sleep. The rest of the story

ALL ABOUT ME



Soul Satisfying Survey


1) What is your life verse:

I honestly think that this is going to change soon. I mean all the time I am finding new verses that speak to me and where I am in my life right now. When I went away to a Christian College, I was asked by many what my life verse was. At that time, I didn't have one, nor did I really understand how to know which verse could classify as my life verse. I started going through verses that I had underlined in my Bible and I came to.....Want to read more?


And in meme fashion, I need to make some of you it.....

So, I tag Kim and Smurf