CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 26

Catch A Wave

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So, each Friday I will share with you a few blog posts that I came across during my recent surfing. These will be posts that I find too good not to share with all of you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 1. So, I found my way onto a blog I had never visited before, Mississippi Girl, and found this Gem. Seriously, what amazing tips she shared. This post should be bookmarked and used for reference throughout the years to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2. This video on Unseal My Lips, is soooo stinking cute. Oh, he's a doll.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 3. Our Focus On Him discusses a parent's responsibility for their child's spiritual education. A great read and very important.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 4. Finally, I read this one over at She Lives, several weeks ago. But it made me laugh so much. I've been meaning to link to it for awhile now.