CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 25

Thankful Thursday





I want to begin by apologizing to all of you who participated last week. I was sick, along with my entire family, and I wasn't able to make the rounds, read all your thankful posts and comment. I am sorry. Today, I will be visiting all of you.

I am thankful that I have the freedom and accessibility to read the Bible, especially in the comfort of my own home.

I am thankful that I was able to catch little naps over the past couple of weeks. It has really helped prepare me for nights like I had several nights back where the mister kept me up all night long.

I am thankful that the weather has been warming up a bit this week. It has been in the 40's with sunshine, which may still sound cold to some of you. But it was warm enough to allow the kiddos outdoor play time. And outside time is wonderful. It keeps them busy and gives us all some much needed fresh air.

I am thankful that I get to go to Women's Bible study this evening. I know I will be blessed by it and that I will walk away from it having learned something.

I am thankful for Gentle Naturals baby eczema cream that has really worked well on the mister's skin.

I am thankful that this winter has given me much needed practice with driving in ice and snow. My first winter here was very mild and I was very scared to drive in any little snow storm. This year, winter has been brutal, but I am much more confident with my ability to drive in it.

I am thankful for my kiddos' laughter.

I am thankful for my hubby's help around the house last night. He cooked dinner, cleaned dinner, held the mister quite a bit and put the miss to bed. It was a nice break last night.