CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 7

Fun Little Meme

I found this fun little meme over at Dianne's and I thought it looked like fun. So, here goes......

1. As a child, what did you always say you wanted to be when you grew up? Wow, a few things. It seemed to change a lot. In first grade, I wanted to be an author. Then I think for several years after that, I wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher. Then, beginning in 4th grade, I wanted to be a broadcast journalist.

2. If you had to choose one thing that you've always dreamed of doing, what would it be? What is stopping you? Definitely singing professionally or performing on Broadway. The fact that I am a wife and mommy and need to be at home caring for my family, is what stops me from pursuing any such dreams.

3. Who is your biggest fan? Hmmmm....I seem to have a great support group of friends and loved ones. I don't think it would be fair to single anyone out. But I bet my little Isaiah would be hard to beat in the biggest fan category.

4. What bible study or book (besides the obvious-the Bible) has most impacted your life to date? So far, the Beth Moore Living Beyond Yourself Study has had the biggest impact on me.

5. When are you the happiest? I'm the happiest when my house is clean and organized. I think it's because it is then that I feel I can fully and completely relax. I am also the happiest when the whole family is sitting on the couch together...laughing, smiling, kissing and tickling. It's wonderful.


Now, G.G., I promise you, I will post some pictures on here tomorrow of the kiddos. And be sure to check out my new labels area over on my sidebar. There is one entitled pictures, and it will put a bunch of recent posts with pictures, all on one page for you. :o)