CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 24

No habla espanol

Well, it was almost in the 80's this past weekend and tonight it is snowing. Yep, snowing. And it is 28 degrees. I tell you this place is random. I know I have said that often, but it amazes me each time.
So, tonight I went out to Safeway to get some travel items for DH to take with him on his trip. I then thought I'd be a sweetie and get him some magazines to read on the plane. Now there were like three guys in the magazine aisle, so I was trying to look at the magazines while trying to also look around them. This is my excuse...don't know how good it is. Anyway, I grabbed an astronomy magazine and a Sports Illustrated for DH. So, he was just finishing his packing and was grabbing stuff for his carry on bag, when he came downstairs...magazine in hand...to ask me if this was some kind of joke. He holds up the Sports Illustrated. I said....um...is it not a good issue or something. He was like, you really can't tell? Look! So, I looked and still saw nothing wrong. Then I looked again and saw that it was all in Spanish. I had gotten him the Latino issue of Sports Illustrated. I started cracking up. I told him that he could take a Spanish English dictionary with him on the plane and translate the issue. That would definitely help time to go quickly. Oh well. It's funny though. Well, it's late and I need some sleep. Good night all.