CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15

Tag, I'm it.

I was tagged by Laurel Wreath to do a fun little five things you didn't know about me meme.
So, here goes....

1. I am currently addicted to the powers of DVR. I DVR tons of shows. It takes me awhile, however, until I am able to sit and watch them. My current DVR list is: 24, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Supernanny, Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, Lost, Friday Night Lights, Heroes, The Hills, and Grease:You're the one that I Want. I know it sounds like I am a tv addict, but you should see how many I have still to watch. TONS!

2. When I was in High School, I was obsessed with quotes. I kept a three ring binder filled with quotes that I'd find everywhere. When I would babysit, once the kids were asleep, I'd head to the bookcases and look through books to find awesome quotes. I still have most of them. I started a quote book for the miss right after she was born. It is filled with some of my favorite quotes, poetry, Bible verses and a few little notes to her.

3. My closet is always a mess. Even if I organize it and clean it, about one week later, it is a mess again. It's been that way my entire life. I have never been one to have a clean closet. Thankfully there is such a thing called closet doors or else it would be quite embarrassing.

4. When I was a freshman in High School, my best friend and I were obsessed with the Disney movie, Aladdin. It's quite sad, really. We thought it was cool to buy a notebook with the Genie on the front of it, watch the movie and write down every line from it. We drove my parents crazy as we watched two seconds, paused it, watched two seconds, paused it....you get the idea. We only got through about 40 minutes of the movie and decided our idea of writing out the whole thing was kinda dumb and overwhelming. I still, to this day, have most of the movie memorized.

5. I will beat anyone at Scrabble! I will. You won't win.