CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3

So....

One thing that I really wish I could change about myself, is how easily run by emotions I am...how easily I can be affected by things around me.....how easily I can get down and stay there all day and all night. And when I do get down, it affects everything. I end up not wanting to do anything....I end up sulking inside.....I end up wanting someone around me to fix it...which they could if they knew that's what I wanted. I had one of those days yesterday. It started the night before. It was triggered by thoughts and then it just kept spiraling from there. And it affected me all day. I couldn't focus on much of anything else. I had things I wanted to do, but just wasn't in the mood to do anything, but be gloomy.
I don't get down a lot, but when I do, I do it with all I have. So I was mopey, I was sad.
But this morning, everything is fine again. I am happy. The birds are chirping, the kid's smiles are making me melt. I may be a little tired, but other than that, life is grand.
I'm a nut..I tell ya!