CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5

Bare!

Over at Adventures in Babywearing, there is a little contest going on inspired by People Magazine's Stars without makeup gallery. She is having us bloggers post pictures of ourselves without makeup on. And, well in my picture, not only do I not have makeup on, but I just quickly threw up my hair and I am wearing the shirt I wore to bed. It is my hubby's. I was cold last night.


So, post your bare self and you could win a fun prize.

Oh and here is one more pic, I just found on my hubby's computer...it is from my wedding day. I had the hair done, but no makeup on yet. I actually don't like this pic, but he looovves it!



Side note: I don't usually wear much makeup. When I do, it's a little foundation, blush, mascara and lipstick.