CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24

I WON!!!

It doesn't really appear like I am, but truly I am taking a blogging break. But, I had to tell you all about the contest I won over at 5 Minutes For Mom, for a gorgeous personalized alphabet book by Sweet Arts Design. I just ordered my winning English/Spanish book for the mister. His name will be on the front cover and part of the section of the book where the letter of his first name is. His sister will also be included in the book. Here are some examples taken from the Sweet Arts site.





This was a nice surprise, especially today. I have an extra day care kiddo today...so that is 7 total. I have had one child's older sister...just for a few days, and it's been a tad crazier around here. Today had started out rough. So, THIS made my day!