CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9

Procrastination Station

I do these a lot on my Myspace blog...and thought...why not post one here...
Here goes:

1] describe your last kiss?
I kissed the mister all over his face...and he laughed.

2] whose car were you in last
My own.

3] what was the highlight of your weekend?
My hubby let me sleep in on Saturday and I didn't get up until 11:30...it was WONDERFUL.

4] what color shirt are you wearing?
Pink

5] how long is your hair?
Shoulder length

6] how long have you been friends with your best friends?
14 years

7] who's on your mind right now?
Nobody at the moment

8] last show you watched?
Idol and the Suns game at the same time

9] last thing you ate?
A Pria Chocolate peanut butter bar

10] last thing you drank?
Lemonade Vitamin water

11] where did you sleep last night?
In my bed. And it took me forever to fall asleep...because my hubby is gone for the week..and whenever he is gone, it usually takes me a few days before I can sleep.

13] when was the last time you smiled?
Just a little bit ago

14] what did you say last?
"Miss, you need to be a nice friend."

15] where is your phone?
I am not sure

17] what color are your eyes?
Brown

18] what shoes are you wearing?
bare foot

19] What time did you wake up this morning?
6:00 A.M.

20] name the last three things you have bought in the past 24 hours?
Wooden trays, scrapbook paper and mod-podge..the day care kiddos are decorating breakfast trays for their mom's for mother's day.

21] who/what do you hate currently?
nobody

22] what are you listening to?
Kids screaming..it's such a delightful sound.

25] who makes you the happiest right now?
Right now..at this very moment? Whichever child is the quietest.

26] does someone have a crush on you?
I hope not.

26] do you have a crush on someone?
Am I in Jr. High?

27] are you addicted to myspace?
I like to keep in touch with friends

28] what was the first thing you said when you woke up?
Out of the kitchen please. Mommy needs to clean up and mop.

29] are you left-handed?
No.

30] what are you avoiding by filling out this survey?
Reading chapter one in my html, xhtml, css book.

31] how is your life rated on a scale of 1-10?
10

32] what does the 3rd text in your inbox say?
No cell

33] what did you do last night?
Went to Hobby Lobby, made a practice tray for the day care kid's craft, watched Idol and the Suns, Did some homework, cleaned up a tad...put the kids to bed, tried to fall asleep.

34] are you critical or gullible?
Both

35] describe in 2 words
best friend: Missed Dearly
one: Singular Sensation
two: By Two
parents: Need Sleep.

36] what time is it right now:
12:24 P.M.

37] what are your plans for tomorrow?
Day Care and then take blazer to Wal-Mart to make sure all looks good before I head out to NM on Fri. Then while they are checking that out, I will buy stuff for the drive and what not.

38] anything you're looking forward to?
Seeing some old Connecticut friends this weekend that I've been in touch with here on myspace...that I haven't seen since I was 11 when Ivisited them in CT.
They live in NM. I am going to their place with the kiddo's

39] are you tired?
Yes, I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was up until almost 2 and up at 6 this morning. I should sleep well tonight.

40] what do you wish you could have right now?
A steak and garlic mashed potatoes and a freaking huge fountain Pepsi. Oh and some of Outback's bread smothered in butter and a huge, hot brownie covered in vanilla ice cream.