CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22

Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving




I am thankful for my husband and my kiddos. I am so blessed, really.

I am thankful for the little life moving around inside of me. You forget, when you aren't pregnant, what it feels like. And each time I am kicked, it puts the biggest smile on my face. I love it.

I am thankful for my closest friends who are always there for me when I need to chit chat or when I have pressing matters that I need prayer for.

I am thankful for the strong Christian women God has placed in my life. They are amazing!

I am thankful for my Beth Moore devotion I have been doing. I have been learning so much and it's wonderful.

I am thankful that I have all the basic necessities..a home, heater, clothes, food.

I am thankful for God's provision.

I am thankful for Christmas music and that it will start playing on the radio tomorrow, so that I can listen to it non-stop.

I am thankful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my hubby and kids and that everyone is healthy and well. There are so many with loved ones overseas or in hospitals. So, I am just blessed that I could spend Thanksgiving at home with my family.