CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21

Our Turkey Cupcakes

Wow, these were more time consuming than I thought they would be, maybe because the batter and frosting were made from scratch. But the miss and I had fun making them. I had to watch the short segment on how to make them again, on the saved Martha Stewart episode. The miss watched it with me and was so excited. As I was filling the liners with batter, I made a mess. She began laughing at me as I told her I wasn't very good at this. She then informed me that, no, I wasn't as good as the lady we watched on T.V. I told her that of course I am not as good as Martha Stewart. She reminded me one another time that I was no Martha.
Anyway, here are a few of the finished turkeys that we made.



Can you read what her shirt says? "Just be glad I'm not a twin"
When I saw it, I HAD to get it.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody!