CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29

Picture Me

So, I found this fun meme at Diary of a Shoe Addict and thought I'd do it as well.

I added a couple to it though...

Basically the rules are...you type your answer into google images and use your favorite image.

1. My Age at my next birthday, which is soon:


2. Place of Birth:

Hartford, Connecticut


3. Places I want to visit:

Okay, first there's the Hagia Sophia in Turkey


Then, it's off to Ireland to see the castles


And then, once back in the states, it's off to have a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3



4. My Nickname:
Well, I don't really have one. So I looked up, I don't have one, and here's the image that came up...


5. My Favorite Places:
New York City


In Worship


On stage performing


6. My Favorite Things:





7. My Favorite Food:



8. My Favorite Colors:



9. My Favorite Flowers:
Sterling Roses and Tulips



So I tag all of you, if you are up for it.