CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6

Thankfully, I Am Rested

Well, ever since we got the skin cream for our little mister, he has been sleeping through the night. He no longer needs a bottle in the middle of the night. He no longer wakes at 3 or 4 A.M. for another bottle. And he no longer needs me to pat his little bottom to help him to drift off to sleep. Instead, we put him down in his crib at around 8:00 P.M., he puts himself to sleep and he doesn't wake up until 6:30 A.M. It's been wonderful. And I have been getting much needed rest..FINALLY!

Last night, I was falling asleep watching our DVR'ed 24 episode and decided to go to bed. It was 9:30 P.M. I didn't wake up until a little after 6:00 A.M.

Our little guy has seemed under the weather the last few days. I think it started on Sunday with a runny nose. Yesterday he just didn't seem like he felt right. I knew he was sick the second I got him out of bed. It was in his eyes. His appetite seemed to have decreased and he slept a lot.

Today, it has been the same. He has had a constant running nose and hasn't been too interested in eating. Although he has been eating, he had 2 1/2 bottles and 1 jar of food, it isn't as much as he should have had already today.

Just a little bit ago, the little guy was napping in his swing. His big blue eyes opened up, he gave me a half-hearted smile and then threw up everywhere...EVERYWHERE. Poor little guy.

It may be a rough night tonight. And I am sooo thankful and so happy that I got so much sleep last night. God knew I would need it.