CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3

My Visual DNA

So, I found this fun little site where there are various categories like....What is your idea of a holiday? What is your vice? What is your ideal bedroom? What is love? Underneath the question, are several pictures. You choose the picture that best fits your answer. You then find out a little about your personality based on your choices.

So below you will find the pictures I chose and some words that describe my personality.




You can go Here to read more about what my answers say about me and my mood, habits and ideas of love and fun. Just click to switch to the notebook view.

Are you here for the party??? Why don't you post your Visual DNA on your blog? Leave a comment if you do, and I'll come visit!

Oh, my hubby did one too...here's his: