CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15

Thankful Thursday




Spring is around the corner and this past week it has felt like spring. The weather has been beautiful and the birds have been chirping. I'd like to try to garden this spring, so I am excited. Although I have to wait until May, because where I live, it can be 70 degrees one day and a blizzard the next. But I am so thankful for the little glimpses of spring.

I am thankful for the way God brings a verse to me almost each day. One that He selected for me to read. It's funny how it always work out that way.

I am thankful for sunshine, for green grass, for the early morning sunrises.

I am thankful for the little bunny that is always scampering around our yard.

I am thankful for being able to see the world through children's eyes every day.