CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9

New Post, New Look

I know I have been MIA for a day or so. No reason, really. I was just preoccupied with other stuff...that was a tad more important. :o) I just had one of those...I really should stay off my blog...days. So, last night at Bible study, we read the verse that is in my new banner. Of course I have read it many times before, but it just really, REALLY clicked with me yesterday. So, I decided I would design my blog around it. I don't know if I like the color scheme yet. I tried so many different backgrounds and colors. But for now, it works. But don't be surprised if you come back in two days and it's yellow or green. I also need to make myself a new signature for the end of my posts....one that doesn't have a white background. Oh if I only had photoshop...then I could make things transparent.

Anyway, sorry to bore you.
I'll try to write more later today or tonight.