CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3

Yes, I am alive

I know, it has been almost a month since my last post. I am so sorry that I went MIA. The whole month of December was busy, I tell you what, and it flew. Also, now that I am no longer doing the day care, I run more errands during the day, since I have the freedom to leave my house. And so I have less time, it seems, to get onto the computer to blog. But I have missed it and all of you.

Now, when I switched my design over to the little Christmas one, I didn't save the design I had been using. I was ready for a new look anyway. I didn't want to start posting a bunch, with the Christmas layout. So, I am working on a new look that will hopefully be up tomorrow. :o)

My pregnancy is going well. I am now in my third trimester. Crazy, huh? Time sure is flying. We are still debating names, although, I think we may stick with the name, Christian.

I received a wonderful Christmas present, a gift card to Joann's, and with it, I got fabric to start a cuddlebug quilt for the baby. So, I have my fabric washed and ready to be cut. So, my goal is to finish it this month, if possible, because then I want to start on one for a friend of mine who is having a little girl soon.

Is it just me, or is everyone pregnant right now? I know about 4 preggo gals and it seems every day, a new celebrity is pregnant.

Well, stay tuned for my new look and hopefully some more regular posts. And for all of you Psalms Sunday gals, I am so sorry that I went MIA without an explanation, and I will be doing Psalms Sunday this week, so be on the lookout for that.