CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12

A Good Ol' Survey

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? I think I first woke up at 7:00, because my daughter came in the room. But I put some cartoons on for her and then tried to go back to sleep and ignore the awake mister for a bit, but that didn't work too well. So, I think I was up for good around 7:20.

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds, although pearls are very pretty.

3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? I honestly can't even remember. It's been awhile, I can tell you that much. Maybe when I took the miss to see Surf's Up at the Dollar theatre.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? currently, Grey's Anatomy.

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST ? Pancakes or oatmeal.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Kristin

7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Really spicy stuff. My hubby loves it, but I just can't handle it.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I find it impossible to choose one absolute favorite cd. I have a mixed one I made with my favorite worship songs on it, so I guess I choose that one.

9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Trailblazer


10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? Subway Turkey with American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on parmesan oregano.

11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? I really have a hard time with selfish, self-centered people.

12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? My boots, I guess.

13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Ireland, I think.

14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? the bathroom in the master bedroom, which I don't use, was painted by the previous owners in some butter yellow color, which we have yet to change. Although the shower curtain and bath accessories are lavendar.

15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? American Eagle, without question. I usually don't buy much from there, because it's pretty expensive for me, but whenever I walk in there, I find about 100 things I want. I love their clothes. They are definitely "me". And I could easily max out a credit card there, if I didn't have to spend the next 10 years paying it off.

16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Long Island. New York or the Hamptons...but I'd have to be pretty darn rich, huh?


17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? I think when I turned 17. It was the first birthday with my hubby, well when we were first dating, obvisouly. And we had only been dating for a little over a week, but he came to my door and surprised me with a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, my favorite, that he baked himself.
His cake surprise came after I mentioned to him that my parents didn't really do much for my birthday anymore. I didn't get cake or anything really. And he felt bad. So he knocked on the door, had the cake out with the candles lit, and sang "Happy Birthday".
All together now, "Awwwwww".

18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? On tv, Women's Ice Skating, Women's gymnastics, or Cheerleading on ESPN. If I were to watch live, it would be basketball or football, definitely.


19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? It's going on my blog and I have readers from all over.


20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, I am blogging it instead of emailing it

21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? Just look above.


22. FAVORITE SAYING? It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.

23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? December 21st.

24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? I am a total night owl, although, lately I crash by 10:00. I don't do mornings well. Although my kids have forced me to wake up usually by 6:30, I don't wake up until maybe 9:30. And I am usually no fun to be around until I have woken up!

25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7 or 7 1/2, depending on the shoe.

26. PETS? We have a fish that we got for the miss, and that is all we will have for awhile.


27. ANY NEW/EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US?
Not really, everything's same ol'.

28: WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A broadcast journalist, lawyer, author, singer or teacher.

29. WHAT ARE YOU TODAY? I am a mommy.

30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Milky Way, Three Musketeers, Kit Kat, or Ghiradelli with caramel filling. Oh, and peanut butter cups.

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Sterling Roses and Tulips

32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? My due date.

33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Well, see I am not going to share that on my blog.

34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Complete silence.

35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheese Enchiladas and Spanish Rice.

36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? The hubby and I have a star that I look at at times and maybe wish on for sentimental reasons, although I don't really believe in it, ya know?!

37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. It was always my favorite crayon color growing up and even to this day, I love it.

38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? It's pretty chilly outside. It's the worst when the wind is blowing...brrrrrrr.

39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? PEPSI!!!!!

40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? I don't know if I can pick a favorite. There are still some I want to go to, that I have yet to try, like The Melting Pot and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. So, I can't pick a favorite.


41. SIBLINGS? I have a younger brother.


42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas


43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Fisher Price Record Player. I spent hours in my room putting albums on and dancing around. I should get the miss a cd player in her room or an old record player. I still have some of my old albums from when I was a kid.


44. SUMMER OR WINTER? How about Spring?

45. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

46. COFFEE OR TEA? Used to be tea, but now, coffee wins.

47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate, except I don't like chocolate ice cream really, unless it's an ice cream cake with chocolate ice cream and vanilla cake or something.

48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Ho Hum, I am not emailing.

49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It's been awhile. I really can't remember.

50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Probably some runaway socks

51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I worked for 7 hours and then got home around midnight after picking a few things up at Safeway, and I goofed around on the internet and had some oatmeal and then I think I finally got tired around 1:00 A.M.

52. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon, cakes baking, a campfire, especially when it's the wood that smells good, the smell after it rains, my hubby, my kiddos, well when they have been bathed recently, and I swear, winter has a smell and I love it.

53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? scary people harming me or my family.

54. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet!!!!

55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING(S)? House, car, mailbox, fireproof box, and a few random keys.

56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? my part time job, just 4-5 months.

57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? They all seem the same to me. Maybe Sunday.

58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Cobalt, CT East Hampton, CT Phoenix, AZ Glendale, AZ Scottsdale, AZ Surprise, AZ Huntington, IN, and my current location.

59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I try to.