CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9

Fort Time

The other day, I read This post at 5 Minutes For Mom, about her son's fort building. I was instantly reminded of the hours I would spend as a kid building forts with sheets and chairs, in my parent's living room. I wondered why I never thought of doing that with my kiddos.

So, today, we built a fort. The miss has been enjoying it more. We even put the portable dvd player in there for her. The mister hung out in there for a few minutes, but didn't really get what the excitement was all about.




The miss helped out by laying pillow cases, sashes and some scrap fabric on top of the fort, it was really cute!


She's currently in there enjoying some Little Mermaid. So I am going to go fold some laundry, because I really need to.