CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16

Sorry I didn't post

Oh all of you, yesterday flew by..I was busy and tired and ended up crashing last night due to a headache. I don't know if I'll get a chance to finish my Psalms Sunday post. I might just have to give you links to the sites that have to do with creation, Intelligent design and the book, Darwin's Black Box.

So, I'll work on that later today if I get a chance. I have a new day care kiddo today, another three-year old. And he likes electronics and getting into things...so I may be a bit busier this week with him.

I am sure he'll get used to the routine around here soon though. I am a little worried about nap time. Because having one extra kid changes where they sleep. So, I am changing things around today for all of the kids for nap time. So I hope they fall asleep!!!!!