CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25

I know I haven't written since Monday..honestly, I didn't have a whole lot to write about. Yesterday there was a bad storm and we lost our internet connection most of the day. It came back in the evening, just in time for me to get my assignment for my class in on time.
Today, our phone doesn't work. I think hubby may have to call Qwest from work tomorrow. He may have today, who knows. I can't chat with him until he comes home.
So I was fiddling online at Children's Place, making little outfits. Here are ones I made for the mister.
Outfit 1

Outfit 2

I am not buying them or anything. I was just goofing around. But he would look handsome in them. I may buy one outfit for each kiddo, because my friend, Mandy, informed me of a code for 15% off. So, we'll see.

I have to run for now. I just wanted to post a little something, so those of you prone to worrying...wouldn't...ahem..GG...ahem. ;o)