CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1

Boy, I am tired this morning. I am not ready to be up just yet and would love to curl back into bed. Tiffany's three kids are here for the weekend. Honestly, it's gone pretty well. But it is a lot of kids. With her three and my two. Plus between all of them, I have a 9 month old, 13 month old, 2 year old, and two three year olds. They played outside yesterday for quite awhile and had so much fun. And I sat out there with them and got some of my reading assignment done, so that was nice. Dinner went well. They loved that I got pizza for them. Then they played for a bit, I popped in Peter Pan, and then it was time for bed. The getting ready for bed part of last night was CRAZY. Thankfully it didn't last long, but I felt like I was running a marathon. Three of them wanted to use the potty at the same time. Everyone was tired and cranky. And when I tried to help one off the potty, the 14 month old was trying to climb up the stairs. But I did finally get them all to bed. My three year old and Tiff's three year old shared a room. I had mine fall asleep downstairs first and put her in her room after she was dead asleep. But at Two A.M. they woke up and realized that they were sharing a room. They began chatting and playing. At 4 A.M., I was still hearing chit chatting. so they were separated. My little girl woke up at 7:00 and woke up the others. So, my day has officially started, but I'm not quite ready for it yet. So, once I wake up, I'll come on here and do my Psalms Sunday.