CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12

Pretty Please With a Cherry on Top.

Can somebody please invent scratch resistant DVDs?
My children are ruining way too many movies. And even if put up high, my four year old will scale the entertainment center shelves when nobody is looking and knock several down.
The majority of my children's movies are scratched and covered in sticky goo or dried saliva.
And it seems that my favorite Disney movies have gotten ruined, and that is so aggravating with their whole vault system.
And, it's sad when your kids are used to watching movies in which 20 minutes of it is ...eh..oo..eh..ahh...wa... (That is my typing example of a choppy, half frozen scene) It was the best I could do.
So, yes, scratch resistant DVDs please.......
I'm not asking for much!!!