CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29

My Mister Mom

I just had to take a second to dote on my hubby.
See, I am one of those naggy wives, I admit it. But, I do think I am getting better at not being such a nag, at least I hope I am, because I have really been making an effort.
And since I feel like I don't point out enough the wonderful things he does, I knew I had to share this with all of you..........................

Tonight while at work, I called home to say goodnight to the miss, and the hubby asked if they could call me back. See, he had taken the kiddos outside to play, and since the older two had covered themselves in dirt, he was giving them a bath.
And, as hubby started the bath, the baby decided that it was a great time for his next meal. Those babies always seem to have impeccable timing, don't they?
So, hubby was then giving the little one his bottle while washing the other two. He told me he felt like Mister Mom.
And, after telling him it was fine if they called back, I realized that I had the biggest smile on my face.
I don't know about you other wives out there, but the whole responsible mister mom vibe thing, it's quite a turn on.
He's such a great hubby and an amazing daddy.
Oh and when they did call back, he said he had to cut it short and clean the kitchen, because it was messy.
Who needs chocolate or oysters?