CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18

Four Things

I was tagged by Sara to do this here meme....so here goes:

Four things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)
- Moving into an apartment with my boyfriend, who is now my hubby.
- Working as a receptionist for a Title Company
- Watching Dawson's Creek faithfully, I was hooked on that show.
- Driving a Purple Cavalier (I loved that car)


Four things I was doing 5 years ago (2003)
- Was pregnant with and then had my little miss.
- Was preparing for my hubby to go away to OSAN AFB in South Korea for an entire year, leaving when our miss was only 6 months old.
- Working as a Senior Escrow Assistant at a different Title Company.
- Living in our first home, a new build in Surprise, Arizona (No, we don't live in Arizona anymore)

Four Things I did Yesterday:
- Took a bunch of foam rollers out of the miss' hair and then spent some time trying to make her look less like Shirley Temple.
- Putting too much makeup on my little girl, for her dance pictures. She loved it though.
- Cleaned the kitchen and front room.
- Went to work in the evening

Four Things I did Today:
- Slept in a bit, thank you wonderful hubby.
- Enjoyed the 80 degree weather by taking the kiddos to a nearby park. It was a pretty neat one. The kids had a blast. (Jealous, my Arizona friends?)
- Ate a yummy Papa Murphy's Pizza
- Headed to work

Four TV Shows I Watch:
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
American Idol

I am not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to do it, comment me and let me know, so that I can visit yours. :o)