CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16

Pictures and Father's Day and stuff

So, the hubby is not allowed to come on my blog tonight, my orders, because I wanted to show you what the kids made him for Father's Day. It's what I had all the day care kids make. And I think it came out cute.

They made their fathers, memory boxes. Here is the box to the hubby from the miss and mister.

The outside of the painted box. The miss loved painting it.



The contents of the box include: a handful of chocolate kisses, a handprint for each kid with a poem on the back that says...
My hand will do
A 1000 loving things with you
And you will remember
When I am tall...
That once my hand
Was just this small.

Then we also have their footprints with another awesome poem that says....
"Walk a little slower daddy," said a child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy, For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right, And know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy, For I must follow you."

Then there is a picture they colored of their daddy's. Except the miss included all the day care kids, her brother, her mommy, and her Aunt Tara on her drawing. Her Aunt Tara, is the big one in black that takes up the entire page. Apparently, she was excited about adding Tara onto the drawing.

Finally, I asked the kids questions about their daddy's. Things like, what is their favorite television show? What do they like to cook? What do they do that makes you laugh? Things like that. I can't remember all of the miss' answers, but when I asked her where her daddy would go, if he could go on a trip to anywhere in the world, she said that he would go to the moon. I thought that that was cute.
She also said that she likes to play baseball with daddy and throw the ball at him and that she likes to make snowballs with daddy too. I will type out her entire thing about daddy tomorrow, for you to read. Right now, it is rolled up inside the box and tied with a pretty black bow.

Tonight I added one more thing to the Father's Day box, an Ipod Shuffle. A blue one.

Here's the miss painting on Thursday. After they finished painting the boxes, they begged to continue to paint.


And today, the miss went to her first official gymnastics class. She had sooo much fun. I took a photo of her right before we left for her class.