CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20

I've Always Been a Chevy Fan Until Today

So, I love Chevy, I do. But tonight, we had a flat tire. Thank goodness the car was parked at home. Thank goodness we weren't on the side of the freeway with both kids in the vehicle. Because, chevy placed all the stuff for our jack, under the back seats. So, we had to remove both car seats to get to them. I mean, it's not like we don't have a huge back area...plenty of "trunk" space. And it's not like the jack is HUGE. But for some reason, they thought it was smart to place it under the back seats.
THAT was thought up by a man, I tell ya.
Anyway, we got it changed, which was an experience, because between the noth of us (hubby, me), neither one of us had tire changing experience. LOL!
So, the hubby is now on his way to the store to get new tires. We needed new ones anyway.