CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10

Happy Friday

It's Friday!!! And I am sooooo happy about that! Today is my 5th wedding anniversary. And I think we have only been able to celebrate..one, maybe two, anniversaries together, because he always seemed to be sent somewhere around our anniversary. Last year, I was in Arizona visiting family, while he was away at some class for the month of August. So, tonight we are going to try to go out to eat, with the kids in tow, because I forgot to try to find a sitter. We are hoping that with tons of snacks for the mister and bribing with the miss, that it will be an enjoyable dinner. Then, we will rent a movie, put the kids to bed and cuddle on the couch.

I just hope I won't be tired tonight. I am going to try to stay relaxed, upbeat and fed today, so that I can keep my energy for tonight.

And tomorrow, the hubby is going to take the miss to her gymnastics class for me and bring the mister along too, and he has ordered me to sleep. So, I will take him up on that offer, definitely!

So, the miss is so excited about the pregnancy. She was only two years old when I was pregnant with the mister and I don't think she really understood. But now, she knows that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. I have a little magazine type thing that shows pictures of the fetus from conception to birth, and she has been asking to look at it over and over again. By looking at it, she gets to see images of the baby at each month of the pregnancy. And yesterday, I was laying down and she came over to me and put her hand on my belly. I bet she'll love it once she can start feeling the baby kick and stuff. She does refer to the baby as..."she". The miss is determined that I will be having another girl. Anyway, I think it's going to be very fun going through the pregnancy and watching her excitement at each stage.

The Army post out here, where I will go for my OB care and to have the baby, has a Big Brothers/Big Sisters class for ages 4 and up. So, she'll be 4 in a few months and I am thinking I will take her to the class at some point before the baby comes. It is on a Saturday for a couple of hours. They go over things like, how to hold a baby...and how to help mommy out. And at the end they get a little certificate. I think she'll love it.

Well, that's it for updates for now. I have a huge final project due tomorrow for my Photoshop class and I am working on a blog design as well. So, I am a busy bee on top of my horrid 1st trimester fatigue that seems lately to be sucking out my motivation to get things done around the house...including stuff for my class and what not. But, a few more weeks, and I will be in the 2nd trimester and life will be grand.

Have a great Friday!!!