CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21

If you bank with Wells Fargo....Please note:

Okay, so I deposited $500 in the atm yesterday early morning. It hasn't posted to my account yet, so I just called Wells Fargo and held for an eternity.
It turns out that it is a nationwide problem. Tons and tons of ATM deposits are not posting to people's accounts, and they don't have any record of it. And the only thing they are doing, is investigating it, which could take up to 10 days before they credit my account, even temporarily.
I also deposited around $500 yesterday afternoon with a drive-thru teller, and that posted.
So, if you have deposits to make, DON'T DO IT IN THE ATM and if you did make a deposit via an atm over the past couple of days, CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT.
I am so frustrated over this right now, because I budgeted with that $500 in there, and now it isn't....and now my account is going to be all messed up!