CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5

Mommy, I Have to Tell You Something.....

The miss begins many of her sentences lately with those words. She has something important to say, so I best listen up.

The other day, I was loading the kiddos into the car, and the miss decided that it was time for an important discussion.

The Miss: Mommy, I have to tell you something.

Me: Okay...

The Miss: God made fireflies, right?

Me: Yep

The Miss: Okay. And then they went up to the stars and got stuck.

Me: Oh?

The Miss: Yes




Oh, and the orders are out:

The Miss: Mommy, I have to tell you something.

Me: What?

The Miss: For Halloween, I am going to be Princess Leia. You are going to be Queen Amidala. Daddy is going to be Darth Vader. "The mister" is going to be Luke Skywalker, and "the baby boy" is going to be "Obi Obi Nobi"