CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13

Are You Ready For Some Inspiration?

Here are some projects that I am itching to try. Some would make great gifts for Christmas. I think that I could pull them all off.

This one isn't crafty, but really, this gal intimidated me...and all I was thinking was how great it would be if I were to freeze a month's worth of meals, not that I have that much room in my freezer.




Okay, Christmas will be here before we know it, and I have always wanted to make a cute Advent Calendar. This Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar will make such a fun project.



I have been thinking about making crayon rolls, for a couple of years now. This link has been in my bookmarks for a long while. It's Skip To My Lou's Crayon Roll tutorial.



These Teapot Softies are stinking adorable.



I have to make these decoupage silhouettes of the kids.



These adorable chocolate bath fizzles would make great gifts.



I want to make these lavender pillows for myself and others.



The kiddos would love to bring these nature cans on our hike tomorrow. But I don't think I can make them in time.



This T-Shirt bag looks simple and practical.



These felt sugar cookies would go well with the softie teapot.



Okay, that's enough for now. I have plenty more to share with you. You'll just have to wait until next week.