CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 19

Quick Pics

Here's the mister playing with his feet. He loves to play with them.
This was last week or around there. You can see some eczema patches on his arms and legs.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So precious, isn't he?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is just to show you his face this morning. I think that it is looking a lot better. It's still red, but not nearly as bad.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




I'm sorry I haven't blogged like usual this week doing the In Other Words and things like that. It's been busy around here. I spend nap time working on some homemade Christmas gifts and then there is a bunch of clutter upstairs to pick up before we head out because my SIL will be coming back with us and spending a week here. Last night, I went to bed at around 8:30 P.M. Can you believe it? I was so tired. It was wonderful getting rest. And when I got up at 1:00 A.M. to feed the mister, it wasn't so bad.