CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 29

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
I am an old fart...so I don't really celebrate it anymore. Last year, we went to Dh's boss' house..and we may do that again this year too. We'll play it by ear. Right now, we are all sick. So, if we are feeling better, then we'll go out. But, right now, I'd prefer sleep.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
The amount of times I was able to visit Arizona this year and see friends and family.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
DH and I went to a marriage retreat up North and it was by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
I don't really make resolutions....but I do like to try to have goals....things I'd like to improve upon. And I'd like to spend more quiet time with the Lord.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Blessed, Growth, Happiness