CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 8

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
Luganda. Besides English, it is a major language spoken in Uganda. And since I am headed there this summer, I'd like to know how to speak a bit of it.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
Honestly a clip from last week's Saturday Night Live.
I won't go into anymore detail. I'm not proud that I found it to be so humorous.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Freedomland...although I think i did finish it...but I didn't want to.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
Be there for someone day.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.

Oh....there are a few. I will name them all. I want to take Audrey to see Charlotte's Web. It's a great story and I looooooooooove Dakota Fanning.
I want to see The Nativity Story.
And for my birthday, Steve and I are going to go see We Are Marshall. I can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!