CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22

So, I Think

I don't want to jinx anything...but I think that today is the day. Just a feeling I have. Although, I have had this feeling several other times over the last couple of weeks.
But, really, this time it's different....or so I'd like to think.
The hubby left a little bit ago, to take my MIL to the airport, which is almost 2 hours away. So, he won't be back until around noon, I think.
And, he took the kids with him, so that I could sleep.
Unfortunately, everyone woke up late this morning, so I got up to help get the kids ready. And once I get up, I am up. I don't feel tired though, for once!
So, I am cleaning. I am doing things that are harder to do when the kids are in the house, like mopping.
I am also distracting myself with other's blogs, right now. One of the blogs had this test on it. So naturally, I had to use a free minute to try it out too.
73 words

Speed test


I mean, one must take full advantage of a house without children in it, right?

:o)
Okay, off to go do laundry and mop. Yay!