CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1

But, Aren't You Only 19?

Now that I am farther along in my pregnancy, most guests checking in at the hotel, comment on my pregnant state. Most say I look like I am due any day. They then tell me congratulations, and ask me if it is my first. When they hear that it is my third, they usually look a little shocked. Not because it's a third, but because as the guests then respond, "Wow, you look so young, how old are you?"
Yes, they just blurt that out. And yes, I do look young.
The people I just checked in, told me that they thought I was 19. But, nope, I am 28, folks. They also usually are shocked once I tell them that too.
I find it funny sometimes, how blunt people can be. Although, I don't feel any comment has ever been mean.
I used to hate looking so young, but I think as you get older, it's nicer to look younger. Maybe when I'm 40, I'll finally look 28.
Who knows!