CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3

De-humidify Yourself

Oh my! I went into the basement this morning to throw some clothes into the wash. I was smack dab in the middle of all the monstrous machines, which are down there to suck away all the moisture. And within 3 seconds, I felt all the moisture leave my face. It was the strangest feeling ever. What's worse however, is it depleted my contacts of all moisture. And so far, I haven't been able to rememdy the situation. I may have to take them out and have them soak for awhile. I used rewetting drops and everything. But my contacts feel as hard as rocks. I am dreading going back down there to put the clothes into the dryer. Ha! Maybe I could just sit them on the basement floor, they'd dry up in seconds.