CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 24

cherry blossom





PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.




This week's theme is Love!
Two years ago, my friend, Charity, took pictures of me and my little girl throughout the course of a weekend. We went to a LOVE statue in Scottsdale, Arizona and took several pictures. She later sent me an album of the photos she took. The last one was a neat collage she made. She got the entire statue and cut it into squares and then placed two cutouts from pictures of me and my little miss. They were taken right after I colored my hair dark brown. Wow, is it dark. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh, and here we are in the statue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting