CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 30

A new 'do

So, once the baby decides he'd like to make his entrance, there are a couple of things I hope to do within the next month. One, get rid of my glasses and get some new contacts. Your vision changes when you are pregnant, so I wanted to wait until after the baby to get my eye exam. I can't wait to have my contacts back. I miss them. I've gotten so used to seeing myself in glasses, it will be weird to not see them on me all the time anymore, ya know.
Then, it is off to chop off my hair. I have loved having longer hair and when I can keep up on getting it cut and what not, it looks good. But I haven't trimmed it or anything since March. And I am so sick of it hanging there. Plus, with a new baby, I want something easy. Thankfully, I have been blessed with lots of hair and it's wavy. I can do the wavy with my hair a lot easier when it is shorter. The longer it is, the heavier it gets and wavy just doesn't work. So, I am thinking of Heidi Klum's style. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maybe a little bit shorter....just a tiny bit shorter.

No other news really. I am sick of these contractions I keep getting that decide to go away. They happen especially in the evening hours. I get so tight and they don't really hurt..but they seem stronger than Braxton Hicks ones. But then they go away. I'm being teased, darn it. Kate is on her way back to my house this afternoon. We are going to go walk tonight and tomorrow morning in hopes that it may help. Even though, it's still all up to the baby. I was telling him last night that I am going to start making his home not so comfy. I was thinking of playing the drums on my belly...maybe jumping up and down for a while. LOL. Oh well.

A couple of Steve's co-workers came over during the week and helped to put together his bowflex. It looks so awesome. He got to use it last night and really liked it. I can't wait to use it. He said I can do all of my arm and leg workouts that I loved doing at the gym, with the machine. So, yay! Plus we got an ab attachment for it as well. So, I am looking forward to when I can use it.

BTW, as I type this, I am having a contraction. I don't even care when I have them anymore, they are so random and irregular. It'll be funny when I am in labor....it'll probably take me a little bit to figure it out..since I've started to ignore them and not think anything is the real thing anymore.

Well, I'll keep you posted.