CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 22

A Little vent

Okay, so there is a single, (I think) middle aged (perhaps) man who lives across the street from us. But I have learned just now that supposedly he has a teen daughter or something???? I dunno. All I do know, is I have all the windows open in the house because it is in the lower 70's today and breezy and I love fresh air. I just put the kiddos down for a nap and everyone is asleep. And right on cue, the teenage gal across the street and her friend open their front door, blast the radio to I think the loudest it can go, stand in the entryway and then proceed to sing. Wait, I don't think I can consider it singing. They are yelling the words to the song and laughing and singing and yelling and laughing. They have been doing this now for over five minutes, and it is loud. It takes a lot to irritate me, it does...and well. I am a tad irritated. My miss is still awake. It takes her awhile to sleep. And, it has to be pretty quiet for her to sleep without getting herself distracted. The day care kiddo is in the basement, but it is still pretty loud. I mean, when the punkins sleep, I tend to stay very quiet and that is what they are used to. I would love to go over there and ask them very nicely to keep it down, but I know they won't care. In fact it might make them louder depending on their personality type and I don't want to egg them on. But, I am just a little aggravated. I ended up closing all my windows. I know that they are teens and it's summer and they are being goofballs and having fun, we've all been there. I mean I am trying to be empathetic of their situation. But anyone who has dealt with nap time knows that if something loud wakes up your child after they have just fallen asleep, you can get just a little upset. And when that something loud is an egocentric teenager who really only focuses on herself, it makes it all the more aggravating. So, I surrendered and closed my windows. I miss the breeze already. :o( Hopefully they come up with something new to do here soon. Fingers Crossed.