CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 3

Hello From Beaver Creek

Hi all!
Tonight, DH and I were out to dinner and watched a big chunk of the Suns game, but had to walk away from it during the fourth quarter, to get to our movie. So, we just got back to the hotel and ran to the computer station for a few to check the score of the Suns game. As we expected, they lost. It's too bad. They had such a lead at one point. I am glad we ended up not watching the entire game, because it was only stressing me out, watching them.
Anyway, I just wanted to quickly say hello. It is absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous here in Beaver Creek. Oh my goodness. It's sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! It took 3 hours to get here..so it was quite the drive, but well worth it. We have been having an amazing time. I will write more about our stay and post pictures tomorrow evening when we get home.
I mainly came on to tell you how excited I am about some of my Psych grades. My class ends tomorrow, but not all of my assignment grades have been posted yet, so I can't tell what my final grade will be. BUT, she did grade my research paper and I got a 100% on it!!!! Can you believe it? I couldn't. I was so very excited to see that. I also got a 100% on my debate and power point presentation. So, I am just waiting for the results of my essay tests that I finished up before we headed out here. Well, DH and I are off to go play some Air Hockey. Check back tomorrow night for a post about the weekend and some pics. Until then......