CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 20

Two for Togetherness

Oh, if you are looking for the PHOTO HUNT, it is one post down. :o)

I visit lots of blogs during my zone time at the computer. I belong to various blog rings..they are on my sidebar in links. Anyway, I came across a blog post by Everyday Mommy and I really wanted to do it too. So, I stole it from her.

It's called "Two for Togetherness".

It's all about my wonderful and perfect hubby. :o)

2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.

1. How handsome I think he is.

2. What a wonderful daddy that I think he is.

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends.

1. How he motivates me in my walk with God

2. What a great daddy he is.

2 traits you married him/her for.

1. His love and commitment for the Lord Jesus Christ.

2. His patience and laidbackness, It is a good contrast for me.

2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together.

1. Even though we weren't married yet, obviously, our first date was really really nice. :o) It was perfect and I remember just being in awe as to how great of a guy he was.

2. The day we had our little miss was just such a moment for us. Just all three of us together and knowing that we created this little girl. such a joy that moment was.

2 material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.

1. A camaro. He's always wanted one. :o)

2. A really long Alaskan cruise followed by a trip to Germany. Those are two vacations he really wants to take.

2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks.

My hubby is in the military. He was gone for a whole year last year and then so far this year he has been gone for three weeks and then leaves again in July for a month, so I can tell you what I miss.

1.I just miss him. Him being here. Us talking while sitting at our computers at night. Him praying before we eat dinner. Just having his presence in the house. Good night kisses.

2. I also miss watching him play with the miss. They are just so cute and playful together and we just laugh and laugh.

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.

1. Well, DH and I talked before actually meeting. So, my first impressions were all based on his personality and we just had so much in common and I was just so attracted to the person he was.

2. When I first met him in person, I remember feeling completely comfortable around him. Oh, and I thought that he was really cute too.

2 favorite dates

1. Our very first date

2. The night of our engagement

2 funny odd things you love.

1. When he puts his head a certain way, he gets these big chunky wrinkles on the back of his neck. I love it. I squeeze them and call him my shar pei puppy.

2. My hubby is a Star Wars fanatic and it's cute watching him watch the Star Wars movies with the miss and have light saber fights with her.

2 places you have lived with your spouse.

1. Surprise, AZ

2.Glendale, AZ

2 favorite vacations

1. Our honeymoon in Los Cabos even though it was oh sooo very hot.

2. All of our trips to Disneyland.