CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 20





PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.





This week's theme is flowers. I almost, almost went to a house that I passed the other day when I took the day care kiddos for a walk. They had the most beautiful tulips in their yard. I do love tulips. They were gorgeous. I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of their yard though. I just had this feeling that they'd see me and think I was a nutso or something. Could you imagine me telling some person that I am not meaning them any harm, I just want their tulips to be posted on the internet? LOL. Anyway, I have a few pictures of flowers, but nothing too exciting...I am not a fancy photographer like some of you hunters. So, I chose a picture from my wedding day. It is our hands on top of my bouquet. My poor bouquet that had already started dying. This picture was taken near the end of the reception, so they had been without water for quite awhile. I loved my bouquet though. It had lots of purple roses, my favorite.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting