CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 12

Saturday Photo Hunt


PS Hunt



Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.






Today's theme is celebration. Since I chose a picture of my hubby as a little guy for last week's hunt, I decided to pick a toddler picture of myself for this week's. I don't have many here at my house to choose from, since my mom has all of my childhood albums. But, I did find one from my cousin, Melissa's birthday party. She had pony rides at her party and I remember being so excited to ride on the pony. I loved horses. Well, I still do. Anyway, I am the little blonde in the red dress. I am sitting behind my cousin. I think that it was my cousin's 4th birthday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Other Photo hunt participants:
tnchick
Never That Easy
Loni
Mandy
Tricia
mar
wystful1
chi
Stacie
Melli
Denise